My husband got a new grill for his birthday and he’s been wanting to try out the rotisserie attachment. For the inaugural post, here’s our version of rotisserie pork roast:
- 4 lb pork roast
- 8 – 10 cloves of garlic, peeled
- onion powder
- touch of cayenne pepper
- Cut a few slits in the roast and insert the peeled garlic cloves.
- Season and rub with spices above, or anything you want really. We just raided the spice cabinet with whatever looked good.
- Pre-heat the grill to about 300 degrees. If using a three burner grill, turn off the middle burner.
- Put roast onto the rotisserie spicket and cook for about 1 hour 20 minutes (20 minutes per pound).
- Let stand about 5-10 minutes. We wrapped it in foil while waiting.
- Slice thin and enjoy!
Notes: We made some fresh corn on the cob as a side and also saved a bit of the juices from the roast to pour over top.